IT Guidance Framework
- 1. What exactly IS the Framework?
- 2. How does the Framework benefit senior management?
- 3. What are the primary benefits of the Framework?
- 4. What technology was used to develop the Framework?
- 5. Who developed the Framework?
- 6. What background & skillset is needed to use the Framework?
- 7. Does every association utilize the entire Framework?
- 8. Does our staff at-large have to become experts on the Framework?
- 9. What if we don’t have time to use the Framework on our own?
- 10. Is the Framework designed for small or large associations?
- 11. Why do we need a Framework?
- 12. If we use the Framework, what is ISCG’s role in the project?
- 13. Why did ISCG develop the IT Guidance Framework?
- 14. Will it help us with implementation-only efforts?
- 15. Are there other frameworks available for associations?
- 16. Do the templates contain actionable content?
- 17. Will it help us set realistic expectations?
- 18. Does the Framework clash with the vendor's methodology?
- 19. Does the Framework replace the consultant?
- 20. Will the Framework help with an IT Assessment?
20. Will the Framework help with an IT Assessment?
We have not yet decided whether we should invest in a new system. Can the Framework help us with an assessment of our current technology environment and strategic plan for the future?
ISCG has the tools, methodology, and experience to provide associations with comprehensive technology assessments and strategic technology planning. We use vital parts of the Framework, as well as specific assessment materials, for this type of project. The work and deliverables from a technology assessment project, when combined with the Implementation Framework, provide important guidance when executing the action plan recommendations resulting from the assessment.
Learn more about how we can help you with a Technology Assessment.