IT Guidance Framework
- 1. What exactly IS the Framework?
- 2. How does the Framework benefit senior management?
- 3. What are the primary benefits of the Framework?
- 4. What technology was used to develop the Framework?
- 5. Who developed the Framework?
- 6. What background & skillset is needed to use the Framework?
- 7. Does every association utilize the entire Framework?
- 8. Does our staff at-large have to become experts on the Framework?
- 9. What if we don’t have time to use the Framework on our own?
- 10. Is the Framework designed for small or large associations?
- 11. Why do we need a Framework?
- 12. If we use the Framework, what is ISCG’s role in the project?
- 13. Why did ISCG develop the IT Guidance Framework?
- 14. Will it help us with implementation-only efforts?
- 15. Are there other frameworks available for associations?
- 16. Do the templates contain actionable content?
- 17. Will it help us set realistic expectations?
- 18. Does the Framework clash with the vendor's methodology?
- 19. Does the Framework replace the consultant?
- 20. Will the Framework help with an IT Assessment?
7. Does every association utilize the entire Framework?
No. One of our first tasks with a new client is to conduct a walk-through of the Framework at a high-level with your internal project manager. Decisions are made about which sections of the Framework you will adopt, and which are not needed. The entire Framework is a valuable resource, but many projects may not need to use everything it offers.